Monday, January 14, 2019

Brains and Brews


Dear colleagues, it was delightful being able to bring the new Bus to TAPT on Saturday, and thanks for the warm welcome you gave Erik and Damian.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I hope to take it to the Borderlands Brewing Company tomorrow evening as part of the Brains and Brews series, hosted by the BBC, Southern AZ March for Science and the Railway Arts District.

Each B&B evening consists of an informal presentation (all ages welcome) from 7-8pm followed by a trivia contest (ages 21+ only) from 8-9.  See www.facebook.com/events/507717789709587/?active_tab=about

I will be speaking on "Musical Instruments: Size, Shape, and Sound" with lots of hands-on stuff (including instruments!), plus I will have some other materials as well.

Please consider yourself warmly invited,

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment