Thursday, February 1, 2018

More on This Saturday

Hi Tucson Physics Teachers,

Here's our plan for Saturday, February 3rd. We are meeting at J.D. Garcia's house, [use Contact form for address], in the morning at 9:00 am - notice the slightly later time. We will have breakfast potluck and our guest is Jim Housley, teacher emeritus and physics lab equipment manufacturer. We will aim to end at 11:00.

I've invited everyone for dinner at my house in the evening at 5:00. I tried to send a google invite, but it didn't work as well as I'd hoped. If you are planning to come, or tentatively planning to come, it would be helpful if you would shoot me another email. I guess I have to figure out that calendar thing for next time. At any rate, you are welcome to bring a guest, we will eat and socialize with the Housleys. My address is [use Contact form for address and directions].

And please feel free to come even if you forget to RSVP. 

Hope to see you at either or both events!

Best, 

Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment