Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Meeting this Saturday

TAPT,

We will meet Saturday at 9:00 at J.D. Garcia's house. Our guest is Jim Housley from Alaska - do you wonder why he likes to come to Tucson? We will have the usual potluck breakfast, so bring a dish to share if you can.

Jim is bringing some good stuff to show us, and much of it will be available for your classroom. 

In addition, I'd like to invite everyone to my house Saturday night for some more social time with Jim and his wife Karen. Chris and I will be cooking, or at least serving food -  it may or may not be homemade. Please join us at 5-ish for dinner and conversation with Jim and Karen. I'll send an invite through my Google calendar. Families or guests welcome.

Hope to see you Saturday!

Best,

Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment