Friday, August 12, 2016

Next Meeting

So, I guess the summer is over. Are they getting shorter or what? I hope your school year has started well.

We have a scheduled planning meeting on August 20, which is a week from tomorrow. I hope a lot of people will be able to join us at J.D. Garcia's house at 8:30 am for potluck breakfast. Traditionally, this is when we plan for the upcoming semester, so bring any ideas for speakers and activities.

In addition, I've recently returned from a Modeling leaders workshop, and I'm hoping we might disrupt our usual format with some new ideas.  So think about what you want from the groups, besides getting to hang out with physics teachers, an I hope to see you next week.

I'll send out a reminder with directions to J.D.'s next week.

See you soon!

Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment