Monday, November 9, 2015

Upcoming Meeting

TAPT-ers,

Sorry I'm a bit late setting up our next meeting, which is scheduled for Saturday, November 14th. I'd like to have a session on the flipped classroom. If you would like to talk about what you do to flip your classroom, even if it is just a small thing, please let me know. I think lots of people are doing great stuff to get your students to do more at home, so they are prepared for class. So let me know if you would like to share. I would prefer 15-minute presentations, but it could be longer if you need it. Chris Ubing will show the portable lab, called IO lab, with a lab for momentum. I will show an easy-to-use system called prelectures, using short lectures that students watch before class. It would be great to have a few more talks.

As usual, we will meet at J.D. Garcia's house at 8:30 am for potluck breakfast. I'll give directions in the next reminder email.

Please join us, and please share your best practices with the group. I know everyone has some great stuff going on. Email your ideas to me, even if it's only peripherally related to flipped classrooms.

Thanks, and hope to see you there,

Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment